Saturday 25 June 2016

#504 I'm just a natural flirt...

.....but I don't see it in a sexual way.  A lot of the time I am like an over excited puppy....source unknown

Post #504

Today I am sharing meshy goodies from no less than four current inworld events.

My hair is a wonderfully classy vintage style do from Elikatira for the Vintage Fair. I do love Elika's textures, and that makes it hard to choose which hud to go for, but I finally decided on my favourite red, which kind of fitted the mood of this outfit. 

 My dress is from a new-to-me designer, Plastix, and is available at the current round of Tres Chic.  The dress comes in a selection of pretty colours, and In each colour pack you receive both gown and dress, plus a hud allowing you to choose the lace panel as shown above, and the cut out shown below.  As well as being so versatile, it is a truly beautiful dress - and gown - with an ethereal gauzy skirt floating over the main fabric which somehow gives the illusion of movement.  This is the first thing I have seen from Plastix, but if this is indicative of what's to come from them, I can't wait!

My poses from Signature Pose for Gen Neutral are just one of the goodies they have available at the event.  The pose pack I am using contain a wonderful selection of 10 quality poses, suitable for all kinds of blog posts or profile pics.

Post #504


Credits:

Mesh body: Maitreya Lara
Shape:  based on  Strawberry Singh Zara but tweaked 
Mesh Head:  Catwa Candy
Applier:  Lara Hurley- Gia - available at Summerfest
Hair:  Elikatira Betty - reds hud - available at Vintage Fair
Eyes:  Avi-Glam Celestial eyes - Fjord pack 
Manicure & Pedicure:  Koffin Nails - Maitreya HUD - Dark Crazy Daisy - available at Cosmetic Fair
Dress:  Plastix - Sunkissed Dress & Gown - available at Tres Chic
Jewellery:  Cae Alchemy Set 
Shoes:  Essenz - Lancaster
Poses: Pose Set 019 Signature Pose at Gen Neutral

Tools I use in most blog posts
SecondSnaps Photo Studio
Fate Eye Poser (before this I used Anypose Expression Hud)
Pose Anywhere Pose Huds
Lumipro Lighting System
Combo Fix to fix broken ankles, wrists, neck etc

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).


I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I will neither wear it nor blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh bodies and/or feet, and often classic avatar standard sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.








No comments:

Post a Comment