Thursday 11 August 2016

#522 Elegance

Today I bring you a major mainstore release from Just Because, along with items from Collabor88, The Mesh Body Addicts Fair and Bon Voyage.

Post #522

Second Life creating and blogging are so geared towards events these days that I find it really refreshing when a designer does a store release.  Annie Melson has done this with her truly gorgeous Giselle gown.  I honestly can't find enough superlatives for this gown, it is simply stunning.  It fits like a glove to my Maitreya Lara, both mesh and texturing are simply perfect, and of course, it comes in an array of gorgeous colours.  I have gone with black today simply because I rarely wear black gowns and fancied a change.

Post #522

My hair is one of Vanity Fair's do's from Hair Fair.  I confess I have rarely tried their hair before but this updo is so good, I will definitely be checking out their designs more often.

I am using one of the Nantra pose sets from Collabor88 - this set is deliberately made with "quiet legs" making it perfect for long gowns. 

Post #522

As you can't really see my fabulous nails in these photos, I am including the advert below because they are truly spectacular.  I love Alaskametro's work, and have fun with the "wear all five" (as in a column) options you get on many of her huds.  This Kimono set is brand new for Bon Voyage.



Credits:

Mesh body (including hands and feet): Maitreya Lara
Shape:  based on  Strawberry Singh Zara but tweaked 
Mesh Head:  Catwa Destiny - available at Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Applier:  Insol Marcela
Hair:  Vanity Hair Silly Games
Eyes:  Avi-Glam Celestial Eyes - Nature hud
Manicure & Pedicure:  Alaskametro Kimono Set - available at Bon Voyage
Shadow:  Veechi - She Chic Shadow
Gown:  Just Because  Giselle Gown with lace
Necklace:  Cae Burst Necklace
Earrings:  Cae Burst Earrings
Bracelet/Bangle:  Cae Mantra, Love
Poses:  Nantra High Society - available at Collabor88
Location:  SecondSnaps Photo Studio

Tools I use in most blog posts
Fate Eye Poser (before this I used Anypose Expression Hud)
Pose Anywhere Pose Huds
Lumipro Lighting System
Combo Fix to fix broken ankles, wrists, neck etc

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I will neither wear it nor blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh bodies and/or feet, and often classic avatar standard sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment