Monday 29 August 2016

#526 Chic


Post #526

I am somewhat late with this post as I had an unexpected hospital trip for an exploratory procedure, and it always takes me a while to get over general anaesthetic. I am not complaining however - as a chronic insomniac, someone sending me to sleep so easily is something I actually enjoy - yup, total weirdo.   I have to wait around 10 days for biopsy results but am hopeful it won't be anything sinister.

Anyway, onto the good stuff - I am always thrilled when Annie Melson of Just Because releases a new gown because they are always stunningly beautiful and so classy.  Isabelle ticks all those boxes and then some.  She is a wonder to behold, creating curves a vintage screen siren would be jealous of.  You can either wear the gown alone or add the optional pearls - and if the gown itself isn't stunning enough, the pearls really turns it up a notch, and you can even change the colour with the included hud.  

Post #526

l realised I hadn't done this gown justice without showing the back view, so here is a quickie pic - the pearls not only add something special to the front neckline, they also do something spectacular with your back view!  Annie has woven these pearls so beautifully round the straps, and the draping is so realistic.  Annie has really outdone herself on this creation!



Credits:

Mesh body (including hands and feet): Maitreya Lara
Shape:  based on  Strawberry Singh Zara but tweaked 
Mesh Head:  Catwa Destiny   
Applier:  Glam Affair Calliope
Hair:  Entwined Chic - reds hud
Eyes:  Avi-Glam Eyes 
Manicure & Pedicure:  DaneMarkZ Nebula
Eyeshadow: Veechi She Chic
Lipstick:  Nova Candice Lipstick Catwa Hud
Gown:  Just Because Isabelle Gown - available at Uber 
Earrings:  Cae Romantique 
Bracelet/Bangle:  Cae Romantique 
Poses:  Nantra - Eternal


Tools I use in most blog posts
SecondSnaps Photo Studio
Fate Eye Poser (before this I used Anypose Expression Hud)
Pose Anywhere Pose Huds
Lumipro Lighting System
Combo Fix to fix broken ankles, wrists, neck etc

Bits n Pieces
If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event.  However in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.  

All Slurls are current at time of posting.  If you are unable to find an item, or need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

I wear a mesh body, head, hands & feet in all posts. I use alpha cuts where necessary, and if I can't get an item to work with my mesh body, I will neither wear it nor blog it  Most items I blog fit various mesh bodies and/or feet, and often classic avatar standard sizing and/or fitmesh. Please make sure to demo anything you see here that you are thinking of buying to be sure it works for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment