Friday 12 July 2013

Purple Frog & a Lily Pad

“Hope has as many lives as a cat or a king” 
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow


Although I enjoy exploring sl, I don't do location shoots as often as most bloggers seem to because I am a bit shy, even in sl, and will only pose in deserted places.  I also lag badly in pretty places with lots of trees, flowers, water etc.  However, as it was so hot here irl today I decided to risk the lag and head out to a cool location in sl.

On the Lily Pad


Since starting this blog I have been trying really hard to branch out into different skins but it is a struggle, I have worn Belleza for so long, that I just don't feel "me" when I wear anything else, and go scurrying back to my Belleza comfort blanket really quickly.  However as soon as I put on this Lumi skin from Aeva/Heartsick, I thought "yay!".

Apart from the beautiful skins, what also impresses me is that you can get a HUD with SLink appliers for both hands and feet for ALL the Aeva/Heartsick skins, for just 75L - yes, for the whole lot!  I have seen some brands charging up to 175L for just one tone - and you have to buy separately for the hands and feet.

On the Lily Pad


I love this "Sunny Sunday" skirt from {simply magik}which is really nicely made.  My top is last week's 60L offer from Leri Miles Designs, but is lovely, comes in lots of great colours, and is well worth buying even when not on special offer.


On the Lily Pad


Credits:


Top:  Leri Miles Designs - Bellini Sweater, cotton
Skirt:  {simply magik} - Sunny Saturday Skirt, faded 01
Shoes:  Gaeline - Chloe Sandals
Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer - Copacetic Tallulah earrings and necklace, Tarantella Gypsy bracelet

Skin:  Aeva/Heartsick - Lumi, tone 4
Eyeliner:  Izzies - Smokey 2
Hair:  Elikatira - Caramel - Red 08
Eyes:  Hudson's – Head On, dark tortoise
Eyelashes: Redgrave - 6, natural
Feet:  Gaeline - Flat Bare Feet
Hands:  SLink - Casual

Nail Appliers:  Hello Dave - French Ombre 

Poses:  Diesel Works (can't remember which pack, sorry)




No comments:

Post a Comment