I haven't done the last few memes for some reason, so here is my attempt at today's:
Meme instructions: Google your SL name and answer the following questions. Don’t forget to leave a comment with a link to your post so we can all drop by, read and be nosy. Optional: click over to Emily’s blog and do her Google challenge as well. Don’t forget to leave a comment in her post if you end up doing it, so she can come stalk you guys too!
- Google your Second Life name in “quotations” and share your results. 11,100.
- What is the first link that comes up? My Google+ account which is surprising as I rarely use because I haven’t taken the time to work out what to do with it.
- Which link were you surprised to see? Nothing really, it was pretty much just links to blog posts – but what I did find funny was that I didn’t recognise the names of some posts and had to check them – and I have only been blogging 4 ½ months!
- Click on the “Image” tab and tell us where the first 5 pictures listed are from. The first was from Melroos Place, which surprised me, but on checking I realized I had commented on her post about Inventory Management (one of my obsessions!), then there 3 were from SLUniverse which is no big surprise, as I am on their feed, but one is from Picasa, and I have no idea how or why.
- Click on the “more” tab and then click “news” and share your results. Nothing, I am a boring little ZsaZsa J.
And here are my answers to Emily’s questions: Click over to her Google challenge and answer her questions. Her instructions were to Google ourselves under both our real life name and our second life name and share what comes up. Here are my answers:
- How did the two digital footprints compare, and did that surprise you? There are slightly less for my real name, but none for the real me, it appears that my name is quite common and there are loads of “me's” around the world who are far more interesting than I am J.
- Does anyone interesting share your name? Nope!
- Are you happy with the size of your digital footprint, or do you wish either one was larger/smaller? I am surprised at how big ZsaZsa’s is but am not quite sure why, as she does so much on the internet it makes sense that she has a footprint. I guess I am surprised how small my real life one is but I am really happy with that.
- If you woke up/ logged in one morning to discover over night you had suddenly gained rock-star status, and everybody knew who you were and wanted to know what you were doing… what would you do? I would run away and live in a cave until everyone forgot about me - I would hate it, I like being little anonymous me J
Don;t forget to leave a comment on Berry's blog if you do the meme.
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer
Hair: Analog Dog