Monday 11 November 2013

Barefoot Sunday

"Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair". - Khalil Gibran


Tee

I love Maxi Gossamer's jewellery, and her eyelashes are the only ones I wear now, so when i saw that she had branched out into clothing, I knew that it would be the same amazing quality as all her other creations.  I loved this tee as soon as I pulled it on, it is so easy to wear, fits like a dream and to change to 8 different colours you just click it.  Well, as long as you read the notecard that comes with it - which I of course didn't, so I tried rezzing it, thinking it was a box, only to be confuddled by a "parcel too full" message when I knew quite well the parcel wasn't full.  It took a trip to a sandbox to make me realise my error, whoops.  Memo to self: Read Notecards, they are there for a reason (mostly)!

Tee

I didn't feel like wearing shoes today so with the tee, I pulled on my favourite jeans, from Lapointe & Bastchild (of course), and for a change, some flexi hair - and for me Analog Dog is one of the few hair creators that still do some flexi, and do it well.

Tee


Credits:

Skin:  WOW Skins. AmyLee Tan Nat 
Hair:  Analog Dog trouble clef autumn2
Eyes:  IKON Perspective Eyes
Hands:  SLinkAvatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Feet:  SLink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Flat 

Eyelashes:  
Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick
Nail Appliers:  Hello Dave: Slink Avatar Enhancement- French Ombre1

Top:  Maxi Gossamer- Fashion Tee (F) - Silver Stud Cross (FaMESHed)
Pants: Lapointe & Bastchild Jeans (Feet)-Slim
Jewellery: Maxi Gossamer- Earring - Voodoo Rocker - Cross, Maxi Gossamer- Bracelets - Tarifa Beaded 

Poses:  
Diesel Works 






No comments:

Post a Comment