Wednesday 19 March 2014

Moulin Rouge meets Video Games


Satine


Satine


Satine


This gorgeous mesh gown is the Sakide item for Moulin Rouge which opened March 15.  Also available in black, the colour is beautifully rich and as always with Sakide, the texturing is faultless. 

As this gown exudes old Hollywood glamour, I paired it with one of my favourite ever hairstyles, which was the Truth gacha prize at a previous round of The Arcade.  My skin is my newly discovered favourite from The Plastik at The Skin Fair, which I first drooled over here, and which I love so much I might never take it off!

Credits:

Body
Skin:  :[P]:(The Plastik) at Skin Fair 2014 - Astrali Skin[Basic]:// Hylala
Hair:  Truth Video Games (previous gacha item at The Arcade)
Eyes:  IKON 

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Maxi Gossamer 
Eyeliner:  Izzies 
Face:  :[P]:(The Plastik) at Skin Fair 2014]:- Astrali Face[Gloss]:// Hylala   

Clothing
Gown: [ SAKIDE ] Satine Gown Red
Hair Ornament: Truth 
Jewellery:  Sax Shepherd Designs ~ Spirit of Giving ~ Grand Jewels 

Extras
Poses:  aDORKable (now only on MP)
Backdrop:  KaTink 

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  



“Shedding off one more layer of skin.  Keeping one step ahead of the persecutor within” - B

No comments:

Post a Comment