Tuesday 29 April 2014

#215 I thought you were waiting for me.....



I thought you were waiting for me......



George, how could you??  I have had your pic on my mirror for so long, and now it is broken, just like my heart.  I would have been such a good Mrs Clooney, I even love pigs!

I absolutely love Luana Dawg of Kuro's work (both poses and furniture) and had great fun playing with this pose and prop set which is available at The Pose Fair 2014. It comes complete with the mesh mirror into which you can add your pic of choice.

Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza Shyla Med (previous Energy Club gift)
Hair:  Truth Betsy
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Clothing
Outfit:  Kastle Rock Couture - His Shirt & Socks

Extras
Pose & Prop:  Shattered - Kuro at The Pose Fair 2014
Rug:  Persnickity

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  


No comments:

Post a Comment