Saturday 26 April 2014

#214 Zsa walks (and hangs off) the line

Zsa Walks the Line

Zsa Walks the Line

Zsa Walks the Line


Today I am showing you a few poses from a set I really had fun with, from Infiniti at the Pose Fair 2014.  The weathered mesh tightrope (7 LI) comes with 15 menu driven poses - I managed to limit myself to showing you just a few (but there are a few more on flickror this post would have taken a year! 

To make it even better, the pack includes a box containing just the poses as well, so if you want to use them for other purposes, you can!  The poses are specially made to work with SLink medium feet, which is also a great touch.

My shorts are part of a new outfit from [ SAKIDE ] which also comes with a top and shoes, and in a 7 colours and is at the Monochromatic Fair until 5 May

Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza
Hair:  Magika 
Eyes:  IKON
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Manicure & Pedicure:   Hello Dave - Slink AvEnhance - Polka Dots

Clothing
Tank:  *LACUNA* Tetroz Tank 
Shorts: [ SAKIDE ] Bianca Shorts (at the Monochromatic Fair)
Jewellery: Izzies  - Hair Tie Bracelet 

Extras
Poses & Prop:  Walk the Line - Infiniti at the Pose Fair 2014

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  




No comments:

Post a Comment