Thursday 24 April 2014

#213 Fairy Tale Tease

Fairy Tease


Fairy Tease

I didnt think I would ever find a shoe I love more than the !!! SSD (Sax Shepherd Designs) Mata Hari for high SLinks, but Sax has done it again, and produced an incredibly beautiful shoe that really enhances the shape of the SLink high feet.  I find that the majority of shoes for SLink HIGH feet just don't look right to me, but Sax has some magic formula, thankfully!.  

These gorgeous shoes can be won for just 50L a time at the !!! SSD (Sax Shepherd Designs) gacha at  the Fantasy Gacha Carnival which opens on May 2nd (I will add an url when it opens).  There are 18 different colours which are commons, and just one rare, which is the anklet I am wearing on the right - obviously you can wear it on either/both but I wanted to show the shoe both with and without.  The hud which comes with each pair of shoes allows you a choice of 22 jewel colours (you can change both main and alt jewels separately so really can customise to your heart's content) and 5 metals = and if you have the anklet that changes too.

Fairy Tease

Obviously the combos are endless, so I am just showing a few possibilities below using different colour shoes and different metal and jewel options from the hud.

Oh, the fabulous jewellery set, also by !!! SSD (Sax Shepherd Designs), is not a new release but is texture change too.


Fairy Tease



Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza Ria SK 8
Hair:  EMO-tions Anne
Eyes:  IKON Promise
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Belleza Eyeliner 1
Lips:  Belleza- Ria SK 11 Gloss 1
Manicure:   Hello Dave Rising Spark

Clothing
Dress:  -tb- (Tres Blah) Maxi Dress Ombre for Collabor88
Shoes:  !!! SSD (Sax Shepherd Designs) ~ Fairy Tale Tease plus rare anklet
Jewellery:  !! SSD (Sax Shepherd Designs)~ Spirit of Giving ~ Grand Jewels

Extras
Backdrop:  KaTink 

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  



No comments:

Post a Comment