Tuesday 22 April 2014

#212 Oh Joy!


Oh Joy!

Oh Joy!

Oh Joy!

I am very happy to show some poses from the relatively new store, Glitterburps, owned by the lovely and very talented Gwin LeShelle.  This pose set is currently available at Pose Fair 2014. and just like Gwin herself, they are incredibly sweet and fun!  

I don't really do cute, but I picked up an outfit at Kustom9 which I think is pretty cute, and then had fun with these wonderfully lively and expressive poses :).

Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza Ria SK 10
Hair:  .:EMO-tions:. * HONEY*
Eyes:  IKON Promise, Storm
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Lips:  Belleza - Ria SK 11 Gloss 1
Manicure & Pedicure:   Hello Dave - Slink AvEnhance - High Gloss Beach Tones 

Clothing
Top:  Moti-Ame bustier in cream - available at Kustom9
Skirt:  Moti-Ame  lace skirt in red - available at Kustom9
Shoes:  Maxi Gossamer - Sandals - Lotus Flower Blossom - available at Collabor88
Jewellery:  Cae:: Ascend

Extras
Poses:  Oh Joy - Glitterburps at Pose Fair 2014
Backdrop:  KaTink 

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  




No comments:

Post a Comment