Sunday 20 April 2014

#211 They fly so high............

Infinitessimal Bubbles


More  Bubbles


I love finding new designers, and Infiniti poses are one of my discoveries at the Pose Fair 2014.  I really enjoyed using their Blowing Bubbles set, one of their Pose Fair exclusives.  It is a set of 5 poses contained within a wearable bubble blower with bubbles attachment.

What I particularly like is that Brandi Monroe has pretty much thought of everything you could possibly need to make this set work for you.  Included in the box are extra rezzable bubbles, instructions on how to edit linked parts in case you want to move individual bubbles around, and a box of the pose files not scripted into props in case you want to use them for other purposes. Oh, and the wand is colour changeable too, again using edit link.

In the close up I have added extra bubbles (some resized), in the collage I have just used the bubbles that come with the prop as rezzed.  There are more close ups on my flickr link.

My dress is the latest group gift from Hudson's, and as always, Candace Hudson has done an amazing job - I wore this outfit out yesterday afternoon, and I lost count of the comments I got on the dress.  It comes with an eatable chocolate bunny and easter egg, but I ate them before I took the pics, sorry :).

Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza Ria SK 7
Hair:  *ARGRACE* HARUKA - Ginger
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Lips:  Belleza Ria SK 8 Gloss 1
Manicure & Pedicure:  Hello Dave - Slink AvEnhance - Deco Curves 

Clothing
Dress:  Hudson's African Laced Mauve T-Dress

Extras
Poses & Props:  Infiniti at the Pose Fair 2014 - Bubble Wand - Blowing Bubbles
Backdrop:  KaTink 

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  



No comments:

Post a Comment