Sunday 15 June 2014

#233 The Dreaming Tree and more Fashion for Life

The Dreaming Tree

I felt like a complete change today so not only have I managed to wear a skin other than Belleza, I have also become a blue eyed blonde.  This is a first!

I am showing 3 of 5 poses from a pack by Infiniti for the Dreaming Tree event - the pack is available for 50L but only this weekend.  

The Dreaming Tree

My outfit is another new one from Liv-Glam [LG] Boutique and feels really fresh and summery. It comes with the three textures I am showing, changeable via hud.  As always, it is textured to perfection and has that unique [LG] Boutique feel to it.  It is also fantastic value at just 99L.


The Dreaming Tree

My hair is from MINA for Fashion for Life, but looks very different to how I wore it as a redhead in a previous post - it was actually this hair that made me try blonde, because I love the hair so much that I wanted to experiment a bit.  

My nails are a new group gift from Hello Dave.  If you aren't a member, you really should be as the lovely Maia Gasparini is extremely generous with her VIPs.

I have given direct slurls to the shops on Fashion for Life in the credits, but please do check out the whole 10 sims, you are really missing out if you don't - here are the slurls:


Credits:

Body
Skin:  *League* Skin Erin Sunkiss Mint Brunette
Hair:  MINA for Fashion for Life - Femke *
Eyes:  Poetic Colors
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Izzies
Manicure & Pedicure:   Hello Dave - Slink AvEnhance - VIPs Defined

Clothing
Top:  [LG] Boutique-[ SUMMER14] Wanna Be Staring Something *
Pants:  [LG] Boutique-[ SUMMER14] Wanna Be Staring Something *
Shoes:  Essenz at Fashion for Life - Cannes
Jewellery:  Cae :: Ascend :: 

Extras
Poses:  Infiniti - Atomic Age *
Backdrop:  KaTink 

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  





No comments:

Post a Comment