Monday 25 August 2014

#257 Fly, Paper Birds, Fly

Paper Birds


Today I decided to do something very difficult for me, make a blog post with just one picture - and here it is    The paper birds prop I am using is one of the gacha prizes by Infiniti for Fantasy Gacha Carnival, which runs till Sept 8th.  There are 12 commons and 1 rare, and it costs 50L per play.  As well as the prop, you get extra birds to rezz if you wish, and all birds are mod, so if you want to recolour, take some away, whatever, you can do so very easily.

My dress cost me just 15L from ~*~Shar's~* and is really pretty - maybe looks a bit wedding dress-ish but it was just what I wanted for this shoot.  Sharodie is someone I bought a lot from when I first joined sl, as her stuff is always very pretty and fantastic value - I don't think I ever paid more than 29L for a gown or dress from her.  

Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza Beth Uber SK 
Hair: Truth Freya
Hands & Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Lips:  Belleza  Beth Uber SK Gloss 2
Freckles:  Belleza SK Freckles
Manicure & Pedicure (always for Slink hands & feet):   Hello Dave French Ombre1

Clothing
Dress:  ~*~Shar's~*~Tube dress
Necklace:  Maxi Gossamer - Boho Bliss Tassel-Tastic
Earrings:  Maxi Gossamer - Boho Bliss Tassel-Tastic

Poses & Props
Props:  Infiniti for Fantasy Gacha Carnival. - Paper Birds



Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  



No comments:

Post a Comment