Thursday 22 January 2015

#309 The Maddaloni's are on the move

#309


The Maddaloni family are moving.  We love where we have lived since getting married, which is where I had lived for a long time prior to meeting Tomm.  We are moving to an entirely new sim, but thankfully with good friends for neighbours.  This place will always be special for us, but we are really happy with where we are moving too, lots more space, more prims, secluded, beautiful sim.  Plenty of room for our kittycats to wander.

Today Tomm is at work and I am wearing my sweats as I have been packing stuff away, but I decided to take a break with the newest member of our kitty family, to look out over the water surrounding our soon to be old home.  This pretty blue kitty was an advent gift from Kittycats, so I don't know if it is still available.


Credits:

Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1
Skin:  Izzies - Patty
Hair:  Truth  Brianna
Eyes:  IKON Hope
Hands & Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Slink Manicure & Pedicure:   Pathos Pastel
Top:  Eyelure Sport Tee   M   Graffiti Grey
Pants: Eyelure Capri Sweats M - Grey
Kitty:  Kittycats
House:  Galleria
Location:  Home



Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  


No comments:

Post a Comment