Wednesday 4 February 2015

#314 ZsaZsa the Showgirl


Post #314

Today I am showing you the truly stunning Showgirl set released by Freya Olivieri of Mon Cheri  which is now available at Burlesque.  I couldn't choose which colour I preferred (I'm a Libran, don't force me to make a decision!), they are all so gorgeous, so I have no choice but to show you them all.  I have worn the corset for each colour, but you can wear this set as just bra and panties.

Post #314

With your choice of colour you get the outfit in standard mesh sizes and also  a set rigged to the SLink Physique mesh body.  Freya includes a very informative notecard on fitting the set to Physique which is the one mesh body I didn't feel I knew well enough - but I do now, thanks to Freya!  She even goes as far as to include a pic showing the couple of little areas you will need to click on the alpha - and tell you what boob buoyancy works best should you wear the corset (as rl corsets push up the boobs, so should an sl one!). The set is absolutely perfectly rigged, looks amazing, and once you know what you are doing with the body, wearing it could not be easier.


Post #314

Freya has done an incredible job on this set, and the detailing is superb - from the little bow attachments to the back lacing to the ruffles on the panties (hence why I had to give you some back views too).  I also love that she has includes different colour stockings with each pack - it would have been so easy for her to include a black pair for all, and it makes a huge difference to have a set in each colour combination - and they come with an applier so again, easy peasy to use. 

Credits:

Body
Body:  SLink Physique
Skin:  Glam Affair - Sylvia America with lipstick, eyebrows and eye make-ups
Hair:  Truth Sassy 2
Eyes:  IKON Promise
Hands & Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Eyelashes:  Maxi Gossamer - Party- Swallow Wings
Slink Manicure & Pedicure:   Hello Dave

Clothing:
Outfit:  Mon Cheri Showgirl Set - available at Burlesque *

Accessories:
Necklace:  Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Lyra Enchantress
Earrings:  Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Lyra Enchantress

Poses:
Prop:  KaTink - Round Sofa
Backdrop:  KaTink - skies






Info

There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.


SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  



No comments:

Post a Comment