Wednesday 4 March 2015

#320 Royalty

Post #320


Because of rl (mentioned in my last post), I am late getting this post up, this outfit was initially for Thrift Shop but will now be available in the Adoness mainstore.  As always, Cruella's texturing is exquisite, the brocade is so rich you want to run your fingers over it, and the leather textures so well constructed. It comes in four more sumptuous colours in addition to the Royalty I am wearing here.

Post #320


As a lover of punky, shaved hair I fell in love with this one from Mina the second I saw it - you get both materials and ordinary versions in the box.  

Post #320


Finally the shoes which are from Mundos and I LOVE them!  You don't want to have an argument while I am wearing these babies!  They come with Mundos's amazing texture change hud giving you 24 independent choices  for 7 different shoe parts.

Post #320



Credits:

Body
Mesh Body:  Maitreya  Lara 
Skin:    WoW Skins Olga Tan 05 CL
Hair:  Mina - Ashton 
Eyes:  Adored - dream eyes -  glacier
Hands & Feet:  SLink 

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Izzies - Double Wing Eyeliner
Lips:  Izzies  - Patty Dark Lipstick dark eggplant
Manicure & Pedicure:   DaneMarkZ - SLink fingernails - Black Velvet

Clothing
Top:  adoness: boreas : top : royalty
Skirt: adoness : boreas : skirt : royalty
Shoes:  Mundos Freyja_Maitreya Lara

Accessories
Earrings:  Maxi Gossamer - Earrings - Bridget's Faith Heart 

Poses
Poses: KaTink   Haute
Backdrop:  KaTink 



Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  



No comments:

Post a Comment