Tuesday 10 March 2015

#323 - Skin Fair 2015 - WOW

This is the first of a number of Skin Fair 2015 blog posts I will be producing, and I will always focus entirely on the skins, because that's what Skin Fair is all about. I will be presenting skins from designers who are entirely new to me, which is something I love doing.  However, I will also be showing some wonderful new skins from designers whose work I am familiar with.  This first post falls into the latter category, as I am introducing you to Ilenia, brand new for the Skin Fair from WOW Skins.
  
Post #323 Skin Fair 2015 - WOW
Ilenia Tan
As always, Sawsan has done an amazing job and produced yet again one of the prettiest faces on the grid. I admit I might have gone a bit overboard showing you all the make-ups on all the tones but what can I say, I would rather give you too much than not enough!


Post #323 Skin Fair 2015 - WOW
Ilenia Milk
There is a skin tone here for everyone, I personally usually wear the tan, but have worn all tones at some point.  Each pack comes with blond, red and black eyebrows and a no brow option.  Cleavage option is also included

Post #323 Skin Fair 2015 - WOW
Ilenia Golden

Post #323 Skin Fair 2015 - WOW
Ilenia Bronze

Post #323 Skin Fair 2015 - WOW
Ilenia Dark Tan
And finally a full body shot - I will just be wearing the system body for most of my skin posts, if I do wear a mesh bod one it will show in the credits   My bikini from Just Because comes in a wide range of styles and colours.  In each pack you will find bikinis/tops rigged for Belleza (both regular and push up) and Maitreya, along with 5 standard mesh sizes.

Post #323 Skin Fair - WOW


Credits:

Skin:  WoW Skins at Skin Fair 2015  
Eyelashes:  Redgrave  
Hair:  Analog Dog Fix 
Eyes:  Adored  Siren Eyes - meadow
Bikini:  Just Because  - Classic Bikini Bottom & Bandeau Bikini Top
Pose for bikini shot:  Image Essentials - Woman Stands 6  

No comments:

Post a Comment