Thursday 12 March 2015

#324 Skin Fair 2015 - Belleza

Here I am with another mammoth Skin Fair 2015 preview post, this time for Belleza, whose skins I wore almost exclusively till I realised that as a blogger I needed to ring the changes and experiment with other skins.  Even so, my love of Belleza skins has never left me so I was thrilled to see that they had a new skin available at the Skin Fair 2015, and Tess is a real beauty, and comes with a whole heap of options.  

#234 Skin Fair - Belleza
Deep Tan 

Tess comes in 10 makeups and includes 6 brow options, cleavage layers, hair bases, blush, freckles, moles, matte/gloss lips and includes all 7 skin tones (fair, pale, medium, sunkissed, tan, deep tan & mocha) per purchase.  Fat pack, lip bundle and shape are all available separately.

#234 Skin Fair - Belleza
Tan 
I am showing you in this post all the skin tones and a selection of the make-ups available in each tone, along with some of the different brow options.
  
#234 Skin Fair - Belleza
Sunkissed

#234 Skin Fair - Belleza
Pale 

#234 Skin Fair - Belleza
Mocha 

#234 Skin Fair - Belleza
Medium 

#234 Skin Fair - Belleza
Fair

Now the full body shot (wearing sunkissed, my favourite from their range) - the body definition, particularly the midriff, on Belleza skins is, in my opinion, one of the best on the grid.  What a difference a mesh body makes though - I am not wearing one for these photos, doesn't make much difference for the head shots, but I can really see the difference in the shot below even with anti aliasing notched up to 16.


#234 Skin Fair - Belleza


Credits:

Eyelashes:  Redgrave  
Hair:  Truth  
Eyes:  Adored  Siren Eyes - mushroom
Bikini:  Just Because  - Classic Bikini Bottom & Bandeau Bikini Top
Pose for bikini shot:  Image Essentials - Woman Stands 6  

No comments:

Post a Comment