Wednesday 8 April 2015

#344 Make mine an organic mint melange with triple whipped cream with a dollop of Pose Fair 2015 please

Post #443


I am showing another gorgeous skin from the prolific Sawsan Secretspy, this time exclusive to Designer Circle.  The liner and lips come from the Charlize set at Relay for Life.   My hair is new from Argrace, who are fast becoming one of my favourite go to places for hair.


Post #443


I am always happy to see a new release from Hudson's, Candace Hudson is one of my favourite designers, she has a great eye for textures, and I just love this little outfit.  All pieces can be worn separately including the front ruffle, and the set is also available in delicious almond and strawberry.

My cute little flatties from KC Couture come with 20 textures via hud, plus shine/no shine - I have the shine option on here and it shows you can get the shine affect on items even without materials.  In your pack you will get shoes rigged for Belleza, SLink and Maitreya, plus socks appliers for each pair of feet and a hud to change textures.

Post #443


Credits:

Body
Mesh Body:  Maitreya  Lara 
Skin:   WoW Skins V2 Enya Tan - available at Designer Circle
Hair:   Argrace Urara - Auburn
Eyes:  IKON Sovereign
Hands & Feet:  SLink 

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  WoW Skins Eyeliner 04
Lips:  WoW Skins Lipstick 2
Manicure & Pedicure:   Nailed It - Maitreya - Love Donna Flora! HUD (wear)

Clothing
Top:  Hudson's Floral Flair Classic Blue Bolero Mesh Jacket and Floral Flair Bolero  with Ruffles Classic Blue 
Skirt:  Hudson's Floral Flair Classic Blue Mesh Skirt
Shoes:  .KC Couture AMY "Ballerina" (rigged for SLink, Belleza and Maitreya)

Accessories
Necklace:  Cae Reverie
Earrings:  Cae Reverie

Poses
Poses: KaTink - Houston St - available at The Pose Fair 
Backdrop:  Home Sim


Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

I don't give information for my engagement, wedding and eternity rings as they are private between Tomm & I.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  


No comments:

Post a Comment