Saturday 11 April 2015

#345 Spring Ramblings & KaTink at the Pose Fair


Post #344


The starting point for this blog post was the stunning jewellery set from Zuri Rayna.  In the set you get necklace, earrings and bracelet, and there is also a separate headset to complete the set. Both are available in a gorgeous array of colours.  The hair I am wearing in the first photo wouldn't work with the head dress so I did a separate photo below - indulging myself in my love of close shots at the same time!  If you are curious as to why I didn't wear this hair for the whole shoot, it is simply because I love it so much I have worn it on quite a few blog posts, and wanted to ring the changes - and also I think the Ploom do is more in fitting with the princess like jewels from Zuri.

Post #344

I have never blogged any Paisley Daisy items before, but have been a fan for a long time, and have had a little pile of their items in my "to blog" folder for ages.  I just love this gown, the addition of a few wispy flexi pieces really brings it to life - very subtle, but effective.   The texture of the gown is a beautiful muted paisley pattern.  As with a lot of Paisley Daisy items you get various options - I am wearing the solid top but you have a choice of sheer or solid, and fitted mesh or standard mesh sizes.  I am wearing the fitted mesh and it required no alpha editing on Maitreya Lara for it to fit perfectly.

Post #344


Credits:

Body
Mesh Body:  Maitreya  Lara 
Skin:   .WoW Skins V2 Enya Tan - available at Designer Circle
Hair: Ploom Carrie, Alice Project Persephone
Eyes: IKON
Hands & Feet:  SLink 

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  WoW Skins Eyeliner 02
Lips: WoW Skins Lipstick 1
Manicure & Pedicure:   Desert/Silver - Alaskametro at anyBody (In SLink, Eve, Maitreya and Omega formats)

Clothing
Top: Paisley Daisy Stitched with Love Solid
Skirt: Paisley Daisy - Stitched with Love  
Shoes: KC Couture Joliette Heels

Accessories
Necklace:  Zuri Rayna Jewelry Ariel Necklace, Champagne
Earrings: Zuri Rayna Jewelry Ariel-Earring, Champagne
Bracelet/Bangle: Zuri Rayna Jewelry - Ariel, champagne
HeaddressZuri Rayna Jewelry - Ariel, champagne

Poses
Poses: KaTink - Pics 1 & 3 from the Houston St set exclusive for The Pose Fair 2015, other pics from Leona set in mainstore
Backdrop:  KaTink 



Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

I don't give information for my engagement, wedding and eternity rings as they are private between Tomm & I.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  




No comments:

Post a Comment