Sunday 12 April 2015

#346 Pose Fair 2015 with Hopscotch and more ramblings

Post #346


Today's post shows a bunch of new releases.  First, I am showing all the poses contained within two of Hopscotch's pose packs for The Pose Fair.  They are called Pose Me Pretty, and have Chandni's unique pose creating talent stamped all over them - they are quite different to anything I already have and I am sure I will use them again and again.

Post #346


Next comes this cute spring dress from Shey.  It comes with a texture change hud allowing a choice of 20 skirt, 20 top, 10 belt and 5 metal independent combinations.  The skirt options include both pattern and solid colours.  I always love Shey items, and that they come with such a lot of customisability (hey, I invented a word - the nearest my dictionary comes up with is combustibility and that is definitely not the word I want!) makes me love them even more.

Post #346


And last but definitely not least come these amazing strapped heels from Illi, which come with a texture change hud giving you 14 colour choices for main, two independent straps and heel, and 3 for the metal and sole.  As if that isn't enough, there is also a colour picker on the hud, so you can literally colour the shoes in any colour you wish.


Post #346


Oh, another finally, here is the ad for the gorgeous nail palette I have used, as you are unable to see my nails in the photo.  This is one of the new releases from the lovely Maia of Hello Dave. Maia, if you read this, I hope half red shoes don't count!





Credits:

Body
Mesh Body:  Slink Physique
Skin:   Lumae :: Jewel : 4 - Peach :: Ruby {Freck/DarkBrow}
Hair:  LeLutka Piper
Eyes: IKON Hope
Hands & Feet:  SLink 

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Manicure & Pedicure:   Hello Dave - Slink AvEnhance - April Breeze

Clothing
Dress:  Shey - Jana Spring Dress
Shoes:  ILLI   SLink Zoe Strapped Heels

Accessories
Bracelet/Bangle:  The Golden Fleece - Judith Bracelet (wear on left / right forearm)

Poses
Poses: Pose Me Pretty I & II -  Hopscotch at The Pose Fair
Backdrop:  KaTink 



Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

I don't give information for my engagement, wedding and eternity rings as they are private between Tomm & I.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  



No comments:

Post a Comment