Friday 24 April 2015

#356 It's all about the Lace


Post #356

Today I am wearing the full Maitreya Lara, including hands and feet.  I am so glad that more designers are creating for Lara, even though the files haven't been released, as she is definitely my go-to mesh bod at the moment.  I am finding most items experimentally rigged to Lara work pretty well with only minor tweaks to the alpha needed. My shoes are from Mundos and come with a mammoth texture change hud and rigged for TMP, Maitreya, SLink and Belleza.


Post #356

My corset dress is another quality item from DE Designs and comes in the tan I am wearing, plus red, vamp, purple, blue and  black.  Each colour can bought separately or in a fat pack, and each pack includes dresses rigged for Belleza Venus (push up and natural), Maitreya Lara and SLink Physique, as well as classic avatar.  I have added some close-ups of the dress so you can see both the wonderful texturing on the front, and the intricate lace work at the back - you get a hud with a choice of 7 lace colour and 2 hardware colours .  

Post #356

I am including another couple of close-ups so you can see the stunning new skin from WoW, which is available from the 25th at Gangsta Fair.  There are five tones to choose from with six make-ups (including natural) in each pack.  

I also wanted to show more of this incredible jewelry set from Freya at Mon Cheri.  I have no idea how she does it, but I am so  glad she does!  The set comes with a hud with a choice of 12 main colours and 6 metal choices for each for each colour, so it really is incredibly versatile as well as gorgeous.

Post #356



Credits:

Body
Mesh Body:  Maitreya  Lara 
Skin:   WoW Skins V2 Mya Tan 02 CL - available at Gangsta Fair on 25th
Hair:  Analog Dog - One Trick Pony
Eyes:  IKON 
Hands & Feet:  Maitreya  Lara 

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick
Lips:  Belleza   Claudia SK Gloss 3
Manicure & Pedicure:   Alaskametro   - Desert/Gold for Maitreya Lara

Clothing
Dress:  DE Designs - Emilia - Tan - Maitreya
Shoes:  Mundos Odette for Maitreya Lara

Accessories
Necklace & Earrings:  Mon Cheri Sway - Necklace #Greedy

Poses
Poses:  Eternal Dream - Tallulah
Backdrop:  KaTink 



Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

I don't give information for my engagement, wedding and eternity rings as they are private between Tomm & I.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  


No comments:

Post a Comment