Thursday 14 May 2015

#362 Franky Happens

Post #362

Today's outfit is comprised of two original mesh separates from Ducknipple which come with a great texture change hud allowing plenty of customisation.  I am wearing them on my Maitreya Lara mesh body and only very minimal alpha tweaking was required. 

I am a big fan of asymetricality (no, that isn't a real word but it works for me) so I really appreciate the design of this jacket, it's got everything going for it as it has studs and zips as well as being asymetrical.  It comes in five sizes plus fitted which I am wearing. The tank comes in the same range of sizes and is separate to the jacket so you can wear either on their own.  They come with a hud allowing a choice of 12 colours for each.

Post #362

The pants fit really well too, come in 5 sizes and a choice of 12 colours via hud. I like the length as I sometimes find that pants are either too short or too long.  These are just right and would work well with boots but I have paired them with one of my favourite pairs of sandals from KC Couture, which also come with a hud offering 40 different textures for each of four shoe parts.


Finally, my skin, another of Sawsan Secretspy's gorgeous new faces, Kimm is debuting at Designer Circle this month in a choice of five tones.  The lips are "just enough gloss but not too much" in a beautiful delicate pink shade which goes so well with the touch of delicate blush on Kimm's cheeks.

Post #362



Credits:

Body
Mesh Body:  Maitreya  Lara 
Skin:  WoW Skins  V2 Kimm Tan at Designer Circle
Hair:  Argrace - Kasumi
Eyes:  IKON  
Hands & Feet:  Maitreya  Lara 

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Manicure & Pedicure:   Nailed It - Maitreya - Love Donna Flora!

Clothing
Top:  Ducknipple: Franky Jacket/Shirt
Pants:  Ducknipple: Linda Skinna
Shoes:  KC Couture: Alana Heels 

Accessories
Necklace, earrings & bracelet:  Maxi Gossamer - Necklace -  Annette - silver

Poses
Poses: Hopscotch Pose Me Pretty
Backdrop:  KaTink 



Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
 
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  


No comments:

Post a Comment