Tuesday 18 June 2013

No compromise


"Don't compromise yourself.  You are all you've got"

Janis Joplin


Liquid Mesh



Today I am wearing a pair of liquid jeans from Redgrave - I know liquid mesh is still in the experimental stage, but watching these jeans fit themselves to my shape was pretty impressive.  The jeans themselves are fabulous, they fit like a gloves, and I like the creases and folds which, in my eyes at least, make them look pretty realistic.


Liquid Mesh



I love versatile outfits and this blouse from Hudson's certainly fits that bill. It can be worn in a number of ways - just the corset, just the blouse, or both of them as I am wearing here.  I am not really a massive wearer of brownish shades but this colour is beautiful and this blouse is an inventory staple of mine.

Liquid Mesh



ZZ is Wearing:


Top:  Hudson's - Poet 3 Leather n Lace
Pants:  Redgrave - Black Jeans LQM (Liquid Mesh)
Boots:  GOS - Hunter Ankle Boot, Autumn Collection
Jewellery:  Kouse Singh - Sheltered Heart set, platinum

Skin:  Belleza - Shyla, Tan 3
Lips Belleza - Shyla/Betty Tan lips 6
Hands:  SLink - Casual
Nail Appliers:  Hello Dave - Colours Pack 2, muted
Hair:  Analog Dog - Fix, Autumn
Eyes:  IKON - Sunrise, Bleached Gold
Eyelashes: Redgrave - Glamorous 5

Poses:  aDORKable (now only on mp)



No comments:

Post a Comment