Saturday 29 June 2013

The post with no name (because the mess in my invo stole it)


"Love teaches even asses to dance"
French proverb


LIV-GLAM

Every week I find my way to LIV-Glam at some point to see what their offers are - thankfully they keep them up all week, so it is rarely a case of "too late".  Here I am wearing Stacy which was 49L for Secret Wednesday.  There are 6 different colours of flower hem via the HUD system of which I am so enamoured (anything that stops invo clutter has to be a good thing).

LIV-GLAM


The  hair I have on is new from Tameless, and is also operated via HUD, yay!  I was so pleased when I saw this style as it is completely different to any style I have in my invo, and I have a LOT of hair!  The headband is texture change, and I love the three plaits and the wispy strands at the side of the face.


LIV-GLAM



Finally, I just had to show you this quirky Vintage DJ ring I found from [MAGIC NOOK] at the Dressing Room Fusion.

ZZ is Wearing:

Bracelet:  [glow] at the Dressing Room Fusion - Studio Point Bracelet gold
Dress:  LIV-Glam K Collection - Stacy
Shoes:  GOS - Sophia Peeptoe
Jewellery: Maxi Gossamer - Keshi Pearl Heart necklace and earrings, gold
Ring:  [MAGIC NOOK] at the Dressing Room Fusion - Vintage DJ ring

Skin:  Belleza - Shyla Tan 13
Hands:  SLink - Casual left, Elegant right
Nail Appliers:  Hello Dave - Smoky Shades
Hair:  Tameless - Nessa, naturals
Eyes:  Hudson's - Head On Dark Grey/Green

Eyelashes: Redgrave - Natural 6
Lips:  Belleza - Shyla/Betty Tan Lips 0


Poses:  aDORKable (now only on mp)




No comments:

Post a Comment