Monday 1 July 2013

I tried, I really tried

"Nothing is worth more than this day."
Johann von Goethe


......to do a mesh-free outfit, but just can't do without my mesh hands.  

Flexi

I based this almost mesh free look around Massoom's lovely 55L Thursday dress, which is still out in the shop.  I even managed to wear non mesh hair and jewellery.


Flexi

Despite my love of mesh, I do still love flexis for dancing, and I tried to show the movement of the dress here, something which mesh just can't compare with. 


Flexi

It was fun trying to put together a non-mesh outfit but in reality, I can't see myself buying much non-mesh at all in the future.


ZZ is Wearing:



Dress:  Masoom - Neelam
Jewellery:  Kouse Singh - Gentle Soul Platinum set

Skin:  Belleza - Shyla Tan 5
Hands:  SLink - elegant
Nail Appliers:  Hello Dave - Pinks & Reds
Hair:  Truth - Bronte, burgundy
Eyes:  Hudson's - Head On - Light Grey/Green 
Eyelashes: Redgrave - Nikki

Poses:  aDORKable (now only on mp)



No comments:

Post a Comment