Sunday 22 September 2013

Hourglass amongst the Lilies

Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase"
Martin Luther King, Jr. 

Faith



Faith



Faith



Faith


This deep ruby gown, which is available at the latest round of Acid Lily, definitely has more than a little wow effect.  It is absolutely stunning, a gorgeous confection of mesh and flexi that creates an old time glamour hourglass figure.  

I love everything about this gown, but if I had to choose one feature that I like best, it would be the back - the corsetry (not the right word but the one I am looking for totally escapes me) and bow detailing are so beautifully done.  I wonder if, when I wear this gown, it would be terribly rude of me to stand with my back to people so they can admire the view?

This gown comes with an applier for Lola Tangos.

Credits:

Skin:  Belleza - Leila Arcade 13
Hair:  Alice Project  - Bethany
Eyes:  IKON - Sunrise, light Arabian blue
Hands:  SLink - Elegant left, relaxed right

Eyelashes: Redgrave - Classy, 38
Nail Appliers:  Flair at The Deck - Set 144

Dress:  MAAI at Acid Lily - Faith Leather gown
Shoes:  GOS - Paris Peeptoe, metallics
Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer - Monaco Nights bracelet, earrings & necklace

Poses:  Wetcat -  Lavie
Backdrop:  KaTink 





No comments:

Post a Comment