Monday 9 September 2013

Barefoot in the Fall

“If I had my life to live over, I would start barefoot earlier in the spring and stay that way later in the fall. I would go to more dances. I would ride more merry-go-rounds. I would pick more daisies.”  Nadine Stair

Barefoot in the Fall

I've been working on another post for what seems like forever, but something keeps eating it - I don't know if a post can corrupt, but if so, that one did, so I am starting again for the third time, sigh.  Anyway, to save my sanity, what little is left of it anyway, I spent some time wandering round the Biannual Cart Sale at the Wash, which is an event I love - there are always treasures to find, and with nothing over 10L, what's not to love!

Barefoot in the Fall

I picked up quite a few goodies at the Sn@tch cart, including this fab dress - as soon as I tried it on I felt a sixties vibe, so rummaged round in my inventory for a back combed hairstyle, and definitely felt the need to feel the grass under my pixels, so bare foot it is.

Credits:

Skin:  Belleza – Leila Arcade 15
Hair:  Exile - Independent Women, natural fusion 2
Eyes:  IKON - Kaleido, glacier
Hands:  SLink - Casual
Feet:  GOS - Flat

Eyelashes: Gaeline - Felicia
Eyeliner:  Izzies - Double Wing eyeliner
Nail Appliers:  Orc Inc – Rich Darks

Poses:  Diesel Works - Scarlett
Backdrop:  KaTink - Fall Landscape




No comments:

Post a Comment