Tuesday 10 September 2013

No purple cereal for me, but a purple outfit, yes please

“I won't eat any cereal that doesn't turn the milk purple” -  Bill Watterson



Growing up, purple was my least favourite colour, but somewhere along the way that changed, and it is now one of my favourites - but purple cereal?  No thanks, you eat it, Bill :).

Violet



Violet



Violet

I love FaMESHed because there are always so many amazing new mesh creations, and it has introduced me to many "new to me" designers who have soon become firm favourites - Baiastice is one of those.  I absolutely love this top, it is so different to anything I have seen before, and in an sl seemingly awash with items produced from the same old templates, it is great to find something that is unique.  The skirt also has beautiful detailing on the belt.

The only major bad thing about this outfit is that I couldn't help buying the fatpacks, but I have a fatpack habit that needs feeding regularly :).

Credits:

Skin:  Belleza – Leila Arcade 15
Hair:  Analog Dog - Honey, paprika
Eyes:  IKON - Kaleido, night
Hands:  SLink - Casual
Feet:  SLink - Flat

Eyelashes: Redgrave -6, natural
Eyeliner:  Izzies - Cat Eyeliner 4
Nail Appliers:  Hello Dave – Half Moon Gradient 2

Top: 
Baiastice - Mjrie top, lilac
Skirt:  Baiastice - Yse Maxi Dress, purple
Jewellery:  Maxi Gossamer - Copacetic Tallulah earrings, necklace & bangle
Jewellery:  Izzies – Hole Bangle

Poses:  Diesel Works
Backdrop:  KaTink 




No comments:

Post a Comment