Thursday 19 September 2013

Lace imitating nature

"I consider lace to be one of the prettiest imitations ever made of the fantasy of nature; lace always evokes for me those incomparable designs which the branches and leaves of trees embroider across the sky, and I do not think that any invention of the human spirit could have a more graceful or precise origin."
  Coco Chanel, April 29, 1939

Laced



Laced


Laced



I am producing less posts at the moment because I am concentrating on quality rather than quantity, learning as much as I can, and getting my inventory as organised as possible to make blogging easier - and this in itself has been taking a lot of time.  

I have also been having arguments with my groany pc who does not like it when I try to play with lighting and shadows.  However, I think we may have reached a compromise which means shadows and lighting effects will hopefully be appearing on a ZsaZsa post in the near future.  

Anyway, on to this post - I was thrilled to see Candace Hudson releasing another mesh/flexi combo, as she does them so well, and has surpassed herself with this gorgeous outfit.  I am wearing the Cloudy Blue, but it also comes in grape and ebony. The texturing of the lace is stunning, and the flexi add-ons fit perfectly.

Credits:

Hair:  Alice Project - Helga using Nova Collection Naturals 2 Hud
Eyes:  IKON - Perspectve, evening 
Hands:  SLink Casual

Eyelashes: Redgrave - 37, extended
Eyeliner:  Izzies - Cat eyeliner 3
Nail Appliers:  Orc Inc – Glitterslash 

Top:  Hudsons
 - Cloudy Blue Laced Satin
Skirt:  Hudsons -  Cloudy Blue Laced Satin
Shoes:  GOS  -Paris Peep toe, satin collection
Jewellery: Maxi Gossamer - Monaco Nights banglesIzzies at TDR - Leaves earrings and necklace

Poses:  Wet Cat

Backdrop:  KaTink 





No comments:

Post a Comment