Monday 21 October 2013

Milky Coffee

"If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee".
Abraham Lincoln 

Neutral

This lovely hair is one of CaTwA s recent releases.  I am very impressed with the amount of options you get with their new hud system - you get both solid colours and ombre and both with enough options to keep a texture change hud lover like me happy for days. Really good value, and no clogging of the inventory, always a plus point for me.

Neutral
Today I am teaming separates from two of my favourite shops with a lovely necklace from a new-to-me shop.

Neutral

Ok, as ZZ does her "yay for autumn" dance, that is enough blah blah for today, my two Horrorfest posts have exhausted me :), I have no energy for blah today.

Credits:

Skin:  Belleza - Leila, tan
Hair:  CaTwA - Stella
Eyes:  IKON - Perspective, oxidation
Hands:  SLink - Casual
Feet:  SLink - Flat

Eyelashes: Redgrave - 6, natural
Eyeliner:  Izzies - Cat Eyeliner
Nail Appliers:  KoKoLoReS - Nails, Nails, Nails Set 8

Top:  
Sn@tch - Devani tank
SkirtSakide - Nuance folded skirt gradient
Jewellery:  Cae - Alchemy ensemble

Poses:  
Diesel Works
Backdrop:  KaTink 


No comments:

Post a Comment