Tuesday 21 January 2014

Breakdown

"So break me down if it makes you feel right
And hate me now if it keeps you alright
You can break me down if it takes all your might
'cause I'm so much more than all your lies"

Seether

Experiments with Shadows


This post is very different to my usual - my first collaboration with another blogger, my first real attempt at shadows, and probably my first post with only one picture.   I still have a lot to learn about shadows, but it was fun, and I was very lucky to have an amazing pose to build this post around and a very patient teacher.  Check Billy's post to listen to the song he based the post on.

Credits:

Pose:  Kuro in Motion - Because Hating you is Easier

On Me
Skin:  Belleza- Mya 
Hair: Alice Project Steph II
Eyes:  IKON Promise, Apex
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Manicure:   ASS
Outfit:  Ducknipple SLX Gypsy

On Billy:

Hair > Exile::Take It Easy
Skin > 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Judas
Eyes > IKON - Perspective
Jacket > 22769 - Teed Jacket
Pants > Ispachi - Casual Jeans
Shoes > Kauna - Brogue 
Hands > SLink
Nails > Wicked Peach - Diesel

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an IM inworld, or a plurk.  




No comments:

Post a Comment