Saturday 18 January 2014

Yes, we have no bananas!

Kermit: Miss Piggy, you look beautiful!
Miss Piggy: Thank you!
Kermit: [aside] Hollywood talk.

Ascend

Please note that neither title or quote are of any relevance to the items blogged here, which are beautiful, and I am sure even Kermit would agree!

This bodysuit from Sakide is available at The Boobies Show until January 31st.  They are available in black, red or white, all with a hud to change the colour of the corset and boob parts (collage of the options in last pic).  

If you have noticed anything missing in the photos, yep, you are correct, I have no bewbies! (Sorry, since writing that, I can't get this song out of my head Yes We have no Bananas). I only have the pixel boobies I was born with, but thankfully these bodysuits work just as well for bewbie-less avvies.  For those of you with more generous bewbage, each pack comes with appliers for each of the different texture options.

Ascend

Ascend

My jewellery is the latest release from Cae, this beautiful set is available at the current round of FaMESHed.

Ascend


Ascend


Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza Nina 
Hair:  Analog Dog  Fix
Eyes:  IKON Promise Eyes - Quicksilver 
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave 
Eyeliner:  Izzies - Double Wing Eyeliner
Manicure:   Hello Dave:- High Gloss Reds 

Clothing
Bodysuit:  Sakide at the Boobies Show -  Stretch Bodysuit 
Boots: [Gos] Boutique Curvaceous Boot
Jewellery:  Cae for FaMESHed - Ascend set (FaMESHed)

Extras
Poses:  WetCat 
Backdrop:  KaTink 

Info
Check out my flickr here for extra pics

SLURLs are current when posted.  If you have trouble finding something or want more info on anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an IM inworld, or a plurk.  




No comments:

Post a Comment