Friday 17 January 2014

Winter's Dream

“What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness.”
― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America

I am still supposed to be on bed rest, but I was itching to get back to my blog, so here I am!

Winter's Dream

This beautiful musical box for avatars is from Hopscotch for the new round of Poser Pavilion.  I am showing the static pose but it includes music and a revolving dance - it really brings back wonderful childhood memories for me.  The stars are included, and there is also snow, which you can switch off if you wish.


Winter's Dream



Winter's Dream


Winter's Dream


Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza Ashley ((Group Gift)
Hair:  Alice Project Willow (VIP advent gift
Eyes:  IKON Spectral
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Manicure:   ZOZ Glitter Snow 

Clothing
Gown:  Evie's Closet Iseult Gown
Jewellery: Cae Timeless set

Extras
Music Box:  Hopscotch for Poser Pavilion 

Info

Check out my flickr here for extra pics of the items I blog.  

SLURLs are current when posted.  If you have trouble finding something or want more info on anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an IM, email or plurk (details on contacts page).  



No comments:

Post a Comment