Thursday 6 February 2014

ZsaZsa goes Wild

"Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a god". Aristotle 

Wild


Wild


Wild


Wild


I am crazy for anything to do with cats, so fell in love with this outfit which is from FBD and costs just $249L at The Fantasy Fair.  You get the whole outfit including skirt, socks, hoodie, arm warmers, boots and nerd glasses, which are so cute.  

I decided to go down the jungle path for this post - my handsome furry friend was a VIP gift from WetCat a few months ago, and was helping me find my way round.  We had a good chat but when he realised I was a vegetarian he decided I wasn't really an ideal hunting companion, as veggie burgers are apparently rare in the jungle, so he disappeared off through the trees, leaving me to find my way out of the jungle alone.  

The outfit is of course 100% faux fur, and no pixels were killed in the making of it :).

Credits:

Body
Skin:  League  Jen Sunkiss SmokyRose 
Hair:  fri.day - Neva
Eyes:  IKON Promise 
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave 
Eyeliner:  Izzies Cat Eyeliner 
Manicure:   {ZOZ} Animal Print Gold Polish

Clothing
Outfit:  FireBird Designs at The Fantasy Fair: Cool Cat
Jewellery:  Cae:: Eerie :: Necklace & Earrings

Extras
Poses:  KaTink (pics 2, 3 & 4)
Prop:   WetCat - Wild (previous VIP group gift)

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  



No comments:

Post a Comment