Monday 3 February 2014

Valentina & Mata Hari


Valentina


Valentina


Valentina

Valentina

Today I am wearing a beautiful new gown from Pure Poison - as a member of their VIP group you get a 50% discount on one colour of all new releases, and 20% discount on other colours. It is a very elegant and I love the diamond heart detailing on the back.  

The gown completely covered my shoes, so I uncovered them to take a pic.  I will be honest, despite not being able to survive without my SLink hands, flat and medium feet, I have been slow warming to the high feet, as practically all other add ons I have tried for them just look somehow clumsy and unwieldy to me.  Not so with these shoes from Sax Shepherd Designs, they fit like a dream and look even better. I can't actually work out what is different about them, but whatever it is, I love them.  I am also wearing a necklace, ring and earring set from Sax Shepherd Designs which are also beautifully crafted.  Both shoes and jewels come with a hud allowing you to customise your items in many different ways.

What I learned with this post:  never to use a black background against bare skin!  This is one blog post where I really wish I used PS.

Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza Ria Med 2 Dk
Hair:  Alice Project Tyr
Eyes:  IKON  Promise Eyes - Starfall
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave 6
Eyeliner:  Izzies Double Wing
Manicure:   A:S:S Glamour Silk

Clothing
Gown:  Pure Poison - Valentina Gown
Shoes:  Sax Shepherd Designs ~ Mata Hari Jeweled Stiletto (add-ons for Slink High Feet)
Jewellery:  Necklace, earrings & rings - Sax Shepherd Designs Spirit of Giving Grand Jewels;  Kelise Tennis Bracelet (I can't find any info on the creator so assuming no longer available)

Extras
Poses:  Diesel Works & Glitterati (now only on mp)
Backdrop:  Pixel Mode

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  


No comments:

Post a Comment