Sunday 2 February 2014

And in the end......


And in the end

I love this background from KaTink , and had been looking for a shoot to use it on, and here it is :).


And in the end

And in the end

Zsa rebelled after a few "dressy" posts, and as the next one I have lined up is even dressier, she just wanted to chill in some new casual goodies that have arrived in the last few days. 

The tank is new at FaMESHed, and I just love it - it fits so well that I am sure it will become a staple of my wardrobe - and of course, I bought the fatpack :).  The pants, new from Ducknipple, are available in both male and female versions, and as you can see from the collage above, give a great selection of muted and brights via hud. 

The nails are new from Hello Dave and include 35 variations in the one palette -  fabulous value, with enough cuteness, fun and gorgeousness to keep anyone happy - and besides, how can anyone resist a shop with such a great name!

Credits:

Body
Skin:  *League* Jen Sunkiss 
Hair:  Truth Jolene - Reds01
Eyes:  IKON Promise Eyes
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave 
Manicure:   Hello Dave - Slink AvEnhance - Lacquer of Love (New)

Clothing
Vest:  Valentina.e.Chrissie Tank Cerulean - new at FaMESHed
Pants:  DN (Ducknipple) Mesh: Garde
Sneakers:  X.Pressions: Swirls - Street Style
Jewellery:  Izzie's - Hair Tie Bracelet blue, .:EMO-tions.. *THE PROMISE*  earring

Extras
Poses:  Diesel Works & Glitterati (now only on mp)
Backdrop:  KaTink 

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  




No comments:

Post a Comment