Saturday 17 May 2014

#223 I Hate Mondays (even on a Saturday!)


I Hate Mondays

As someone who has dreaded Monday mornings since my school days, this Monday Haters chair made me smile.  It is a beautifully made collab between Kuro and Breno and comes in  dark, light, stained and white, with a choice of three "coffee flavoured" textures for the seat  cushion.


I Hate Mondays

The chair comes with five fun anims, the one above is called Noooo, and I so know how that feels when you want to hide so you don't have to start your Monday!  


Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza Ria
Hair:  Truth Harriot
Eyes:  IKON
Hands:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Izzies
Manicure:   Hello Dave - Slink AvEnhance - Butterfly *

Clothing
Outfit: FireBird Designs for Fashionart - Female Pants Suit - Peacock Blue *
Shoes:  Faenzo at Collabor88 - Glossed Pumps - Nude
Jewellery: Cae :: Eerie :: Necklace & earrings

Decor
Monday Haters Chair - Kuro / Breno *
Bibliotheque Chair & Cat Daybed - Alouette (chair is gacha item)
Book Clutter and Notebook Clutter - Floorplan
Wastebaskest - RSW
Marilyn Meow pic - Nylon Outfitters (past The Arcade gacha item)
Neko Pic 6 - Lok's
Plushie Pals - Intrigue  (past The Arcade gacha item)
Chibi Cat - Schadenfreude  (past The Arcade gacha item)
Desk, chair and accessories - mixture of What Next Novella & Bloggers Office
Shabby Magazine Rack - Pernsickity
By the Sea Rug - Thaino

Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  




No comments:

Post a Comment