Wednesday 16 July 2014

#243 Tricia feels Cherished


Fresh

The Hair Fair 2014 goodie I am showing today is from a new-to-me store, +elua+, and I love everything about it.  The textures are beautiful, as is the detailing on the plait, and the little wispy hairs around the face and ears just set the whole "do" off to perfection.  I am sure this is one I will wear again and again.  Below I show two more views to give you an idea of how pretty this hair really is.  I chose the red pack which comes with a hud giving you a choice of 5 textures, and you also get 2 hairbases.

My necklace and earrings (sold separately) are new from Maxi Gossamer at FaMESHed , and I think it is actually my favourite ever release from Maxi, and considering how often I wear her jewellery, that is really saying something.  You get 4 very different earring options in the pack, and a necklace and choker in that pack, all with texture change options for beads/metals.


FreshColl

I have chosen to wear Has Been's new release which is being debuted at a new event called Fresh Style, with this hair as I was feeling a kind of 60's vibe with the slight beehive, so this really cute mini with matching shoes in all kinds of candy/ice cream colours just seemed perfect.  The dress is fitted mesh and comes in three sizes.  


Fresh

The dress comes with a hud allowing you to choose from 12 texture options, with the ability to change 4 parts of the dress separately - for some reason the shots that ended up here all show bodice and skirt parts the same colour but you can have them different colours - I was just playing with colour options as I took shots.  The shoes come with a hud giving the same 12 texture options, and the ability to change 6 different parts of the shoe separately. 


Fresh



Check out the official Hair Fair 2014 website here for up to date info on this event you really don't want to miss.

Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza Ria SK
Hair:  +elua+ for Hair Fair 2014 - Tricia Red
Eyes:  Poetic Colors pearl - vineyard
Hands & Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  *MC* "Falsies" 
Eyeliner:  Izzies - Cat Eyeliner 
Beauty Mark:  -Belleza
Manicure & Pedicure (always for Slink hands & feet):   Hello Dave These Dots *

Clothing
Dress:  Has Been for Fresh Style - Cherished Dress Fitmesh  *
Shoes: Has Been for Fresh Style - Cherished Shoes for Slink Mid Feet *
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer for FaMESHed - Necklace - Faylinn Flower Charm - Choker
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer for FaMESHed - Earrings - Faylinn Flower Charm - E4 

Poses & Props
Poses: Diesel Works
Backdrop:  KaTink 



Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting, and if an item is for an event I do include the mainstore SLURL as well.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  




No comments:

Post a Comment