Thursday 7 August 2014

#251 Another little slice of Uber


Blah

A quick post today to show this Tres Blah shirt which I picked up at Uber, and which I really love, along with another make-up form the beautiful Beth by Belleza, also at Uber. This post did originally have a full outfit but I was having one of those blogging days where no matter how I looked at it it didn't look right, so I chopped the bottom off!


Blah


Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Lisa
Eyes:  IKON Promise 
Hands & Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Izzies
Lips:  -Bellezaat Uber Beth Uber SK Gloss 4
Beauty Mark: -Belleza- SK Freckles

Clothing
Top: Tres Blah  at Uber- Open Collar Blouse
Necklace: Cae:: Shoreline
Earrings: Cae:: Shoreline 

Poses & Props
Poses: WetCat - TTB *


Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  



No comments:

Post a Comment