Wednesday 24 September 2014

#265 Surf's Up


Secrets

Tomm took me surfing last night, my first time in SL and I absolutely loved it, so much so that I think I might become addicted the the adrenalin rush!

  After I fell off my surfboard, we decided to take a break to use this great pose from Infiniti. I can't remember which of us thought "water" when we first tried this pose out, but we ran with it, and this shoot was, in the words of the Beach Boys, fun, fun, fun!
.

Credits:

On Zsa
Skin:  Belleza 
Hair: Truth 
Eyes:  IKON 
Hands & Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Bikini: Iffyta Boho (limited promo - 1L for 8 texture changing hud - my favourite bikini ever!)

On Tomm:
Hair:  ::Exile:: 
Eyes:  IKON 
Glasses:  [BU] Black Hipster Glasses 
Skin:  Redgrave 

Poses & Props
Pose:  Infiniti - Secrets *
  
Location
SLSA



Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  



No comments:

Post a Comment