Tuesday 23 September 2014

#264 The Boy Next door


Boy Next Door

Today's outfit is another great bargain from LivGlam - there are two different palettes to choose from for this outfit, and each gives 3 different texture combinations.  The one I am showing is under their Chic La Mode label, with items being 99L or less.

Boy Next Door

My necklace is from AZE , who makes the most incredibly complex and detailed items of jewellery I have ever seen in sl.  This is their donation item for A Clockwork Spiral which benefits The National Kidney Foundation.  The event runs till october 1st.

Impedimenta

My shoes are from a new-to-me store called Glamistry, and can be found at this month's My Attic at The Deck, for just 95L a pair.  They come with a great hud system, and each colour you buy goes straight in the hud so you can mix and match the different parts of the shoe, using whatever colours you have purchased.


Boy Next Door



Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza Ria
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Jean Mesh Hair - Cinnamon
Eyes:  IKON Spectral
Hands & Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Izzies
Slink Manicure & Pedicure:   alaskametro Gold Vamp *

Clothing

Top: [LG] Boutique -Fall 2014 Boy Next Door Tunic * (please note new slurl)
Pants: [LG] Boutique -Fall 2014 Boy Next Door Leggings *
Shoes:  Glamistry: STATICE Heels - available at My Attic at The Deck
Necklace: AZE Impedimenta Gear Necklace  * - available at A Clockwork Spiral
Earrings: AZE Impedimenta Gear Earring *
Ring:  Engagement & Wedding ring combo (private)

Poses & Props
Poses:  KaTink Haute * (please note new slurl)



Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  


No comments:

Post a Comment