Tuesday 18 November 2014

# 279 Fade to Grey

Post #283

I love this cozy sweater, a new release from .:AVALE:, but couldn't find anything in my inventory that I liked with it (not the sweaters fault, more that I lost around 7000 items from my inventory the weekend before last, so I really didn't have anything to wear with them).  However,  I saw that Baby Monkey had released some new leggings and boots (along with quite a few other winter-friendly items), and went along to check them out and yay, they worked perfectly!  As with almost all Baby Monkey items, they come with a fantastic texture change hud giving 32 different colour options.  And members of the group get everything half price for the first week.

Post #283

Here is a close up of the boots, which I think are my new favourites, and my nails from Maia Gasparini of Hello Dave - if you aren't in her VIP group, you should be - she is incredibly generous with group gifts.  In Maia's packs you get not just the two huds for manicure and pedicure, you also get a "both" hud, which definitely makes my life a little easier when putting a look together.

My hair is by Leyla Flux of KoKoLoReS who is one of the sweetest people I have met in sl, and also one of the most stylish as can be seen on her blog here.  This is one of her new hair releases which comes in a great selection of colours, and my lipstick is one of hers too.  

Post #283

My skin is another new release from .::WoW Skins::., this time for the current round of Fresh Style and comes in a choice of milk, tan (which I'm wearing), bronze and dark tan, each for just 99L. Appliers are available separately.  I am really loving the freshness of Sawsan's recent releases and am looking forward to what she comes up with next.
  
Credits:

Body
Skin:  .::WoW Skins::.  Jaz Tan - available at Fresh Style *
Hair: KoKoLoReS  - Mia - reds *
Eyes:  IKON
Hands & Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement

Make-up
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Lipstick:  KoKoLoReS - Autumn Lipsticks Palette 1 *
Slink Manicure & Pedicure:   Hello Dave  - Frosticles *

Clothing
Sweater:  .:AVALE:. Molly .Gris *
Pants:  Baby Monkey Ellyn Leggings
Boots:  Baby Monkey Meg Boot
Earrings:  aru. Suzanne earrings,pewter *
Ring:  Engagement & Wedding ring combo (private)

Poses & Props
Poses:  KaTink - Adriana & Haute *
Backdrop:  KaTink - Winter Postcard *





Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  



No comments:

Post a Comment