Monday 15 December 2014

#290 Bring me Christmas

#290 Snow - will update with blog post url when published

As a snow lover, I had fun putting this snowy themed outfit together.  When I tried on the skirt and poncho from LivGlam I saw snowflakes before my eyes, so I added a few more using some winter themed jewellery items from Cae and gorgeously frosty nails from Hello Dave.  


#290 Snow - will update with blog post url when published

On a sad note, this will be my last post for LivGlam who yesterday announced that they are closing their doors on 27th December.  So you still have a few days to go and pick up those bargains you have your eye on, or the unbelievably generous walls of group gifts.  LivGlam have been around for as long as I can remember, and they will be sorely missed.  * Update * LivGlam is retiring as a brand, but in the New Year their designers will be back, refreshed and debut a new brand and a fresh new style for SL's fashionistas.

I really love the textures on these shoes by .:KC:which come with an extremely generous hud giving you the choice of 26 shoe textures, 26 toebox textures, 30 heel platform textures and finally 3 for the metal.  I will definitely be keeping an eye out on their future releases.  

As for my nails, I have decided that instead of trying to show a close-up of my nails, I will add a pic of the HUD, so you can see what lovely selections they give.  


Snow - will update with blog post url when published

To end on a high note, I was so pleased to learn that .::WoW Skins::. were the winners of the 2014 AviChoice Award in the Favourite Female Skin Designer category.  I have long thought that Sawsan consistently turns out some of the prettiest skins available in sl, so it is great news that her hard work has been recognised.  I am wearing the group gift for November, which is still available in the store, along with a big box of previous gifts.  Congratulations Sawsan!


#290 Snow - will update with blog post url when published



Credits:
Skin:  .::WoW Skins::.  GG NOV 2014 Poly Tan *
Hair:  Truth Devinna
Eyes:  IKON
Hands & Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Izzies
Lips:  .::WoW Skins::.. Lips tattoo 1 *
Tattoos:  .::WoW Skins::.. Freckless tatoo *
Slink Manicure & Pedicure:   Hello Dave  Frosticles *
Skirt:  [LG] Boutique AW14 Shades of snow *
Poncho:  [LG] Boutique AW14 Shades of snow *
Shoes:  .:KC:.Couture CASSY Heels
Gloves:  .:Avanti:. Noir Lace Gloves - Black (for SLink hands)
Necklace:  Cae:: Frostine :: 
Earrings:  Cae:: Frostine :: 
Poses:  KaTink - Alexxa *
Backdrop:  KaTink - Bring Me Christmas *



Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  


No comments:

Post a Comment