Tuesday 27 January 2015

#311 Zsa gets her goth on

#311

I have in the last couple of days completely binned two posts just as I was about to press publish, as I decided I just wasn't happy with them, to the extent that I couldn't fix them without totally redoing them.  That is a heck of a lot of work to throw in the trash, but I am really particular about what makes it on to this blog, and that I portray the items to the best of my ability. 

Anyway, I was a bit despondent for a moment, looking at my blank page, but when going through the new stuff in my inventory I found this little gem of a dress from a new-to-me designer, Livid.  I don't do many fantasy posts (I really should do something about that), but when I do I have such fun with them, and this was no exception.  The pulling together of various random or long forgotten pieces in my inventory, and the trawling of marketplace for the missing bits all add to the fun.

#311

This dress is one of three similar dresses newly released by Livid, and I absolutely fell in love both with the beautiful meshwork and the leather and brocade textures which are so rich and sumptuous.  Parts of the dress almost glitter, in a gothic kinda way.  The leggings came with the dress and are system layer only.  The boots are part of a separate accessories pack, along with a collar and a clutch.  All the items from Livid are general releases, not for an event - that in itself was refreshing, as blogging these days seems almost entirely event driven.

#311

I found the snakebites and bat earrings on marketplace, from another new to me store, Xia's Boutiquebut the gorgeous Maxi Gossamer choker was pulled out of my inventory, along with the Adoness hair and beautiful shaved base.

Credits:

Body
Skin:  Belleza - Claudia BFF SK 5
Hair:  Adoness : ragnarok : pitch black *
Eyes:  IKON Deadshine 
Hands & Feet:  SLink Avatar Enhancement
Eyelashes:  Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Party - Swallow Wings
Lips:  Izzies - Qopi Matt Lipstick black - available at TDR
Beauty Mark:  Belleza Beauty Mark 4
Slink Manicure & Pedicure:   Orc Inc. Fingernails - Goth Gloss *

Clothing:
Dress:  Livid: Barock Doll Dress Marie Antoinette *
Pants:  Livid: Gothic Corset Leggings *
Boots:  Livid: Gothic Corset Black Boots *

Accessories
Necklace:  Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Belladonna Crystal Beaded Choker (texture change)
Earrings:  Xia's Boutique - Jewel Bat Earring (texture change)
Piercing:  Xia's Boutique - Spiked Horseshoe Snakebites (texture change)

Poses:
Poses:  KaTink -  #1 Imogen, #2 Birthday 2013 gift, #3 Savi *
Backdrop:  KaTink  - Sky *



Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  


No comments:

Post a Comment