Friday 27 March 2015

#339 Distressed Jeans and Cabarets

Post #339

Today's outfit appeared when I got notification of two group gifts for members of Mina's VIP Group, and one of them was this great shaved quiffy do - I really love short shaved styles (and MINA do them so well).  I think it's my inner punk showing through.  I am blogging the Rock Attitude Fashion Fair so hopefully there will be quite a few edgy rocky posts coming to this blog very soon.

I also wanted to share these great distressed jeans from DE Designs, which come fitted for Maitreya, Belleza and SLink mesh bodies, and also classic avatar - for a change, I am not wearing a mesh bod (which now feels a bit strange, like I am half naked).  I am wearing the classic pair and they fit perfectly.  The jeans come with a hud to change the back pocket details, and the jeans come in black, blue, dark, dingy and light.

Post #339


I wanted to wear this very new incredibly pretty skin from WOW but kinda punk it up a little, and I knew just where to find what I wanted - I am wearing one of the full make-ups from Sn@tch at the Skin Fair, and which will be available in the main Sn@tch store after the fair ends on the 29th.  I did a post showing the fantastic range of these make-ups, plus another set here.

Post #339



Tomm and I have matching dog tags from Lapointe & Bastchild, but he also got them personalised, and I love it when I am wearing an outfit I can wear them in,


Credits:

Body
Skin:   WoW Skins Charlize tan - available at Fashion for Life
Hair:  Mina - Tristan v2 (no materials)
Hairbase:  Mina - hairbase V2.6 Stripes (brown)
Eyes:  IKON Charm Eyes
Hands & Feet:  SLink 

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Full Make-up. Sn@tch Cabaret Full Makeup (Wine):::- at The Skin Fair till the 29th
Manicure & Pedicure:   DaneMarkZ - Black velvet (sets for SLink, Belleza and Omega)

Clothing
Jacket: Lapointe & Bastchild (SM) Swear "Urban" - Biker Jacket
Top: Lapointe & Bastchild Swear "Urban" AddOn Tank TopPants: 
Jeans: DE Designs - Rena Jeans - Black - Classic Avatar(Fit Mesh

Accessories
Boots: Glamistry : Nemesia
Necklace:  - Lapointe & Bastchild "Celtic"  Dog tag v3
Earrings:  Xia Jewel Bat 

Poses
Poses:  Diesel Works - Clover & Colleen
Backdrop:  KaTink 



Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.


SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  

No comments:

Post a Comment