Wednesday 1 April 2015

#340 Confessions of a groupie at the Rock Attitude Fashion Fair


Post #340


I am happy to be blogging Rock Attitude Fashion Fair 2 (will call it RAFF from now on) again this year, I found some new-to-me stores at the Fair last year, who have become firm favourites.  I also love how different designers interpret the genre - Leri Miles Designs is perhaps not a store that I would have associated with "rock" but Leri has put a cleverly different spin on it, and here I present ZsaZsa the Groupie!  I hasten to add that the only person I am a groupie of is of course the multi talented Mr Tomm Maddaloni. Moving swifty on, Leri's dress is available in 8 pretty colourways.  

Post #340

My skin from Wow is also from RAFF and is of course absolutely beautiful.  Sidney comes in 5 skin tones.  The lips and eyeliner are also from WOW but this time from the Charlize pack at RFL. I didn't like the full shots I took so have added a close up of my shoes from KC Couture which as always come with their mammoth (in options, not size!) hud allowing 40 texture choices for main, straps, sole and heel, and 3 for the metals.

Post #240


I have never encountered Ayashi hair before but I will definitely be checking them out because I simply love this style, the textures and the colour ranges available.  Again it is available at RAFF.

Credits:

Body
Mesh Body:  Slink Physique
Skin:   WoW Skins Sidney Tan 02 CL - available at Rock Attitude Fashion Fair 2
Hair:  Ayashi Seiko hair available at Rock Attitude Fashion Fair 2
Eyes:  IKON
Hands & Feet:  SLink 

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  WoW Skins Charlize Eyeliner 04 - available at RFL
Lips: .WoW Skins Charlize Lipstick 6 - available at RFL
Eyebrows:  .WoW Skins. Red eyebrows (Tan)
Manicure & Pedicure:   DaneMarkZ - Pantone Spring 2015 (10 great textures)

Clothing
Dress:  Leri Miles Designs Groupie Sundress - available at Rock Attitude Fashion Fair 2
Shoes:  KC Couture Abrielle Heels

Accessories
Earrings:  Pomposity - Monster Diamond Hoop Earrings - available at Rock Attitude Fashion Fair 2

Poses
Poses: KaTink - Anna & Frankie - group gifts for March
Backdrop:  KaTink - Perfect Portrait Spotlight



Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

I don't give information for my engagement, wedding and eternity rings as I like to keep them private between Tomm & I.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  



No comments:

Post a Comment