Thursday 2 April 2015

#341 Silver Unleashed at the RAFF


Post #341


Today's post again is heavily influenced by Rock Attitude Fashion Fair 2 - in fact it was the silver dress that started it, everything else sort of tagged along.   I don't think it is an outfit I would pop out to get a pint of milk in, but I had fun playing with it. 

My base the gorgeous Charlize from WOW, but I have really changed her with the use of some amazing make-up layers from Senzafine that initially appeared at Skin Fair, but which I didn't feature in time due to an administrative cock-up (mine!).   Both the eyeliner and lips come in some great packs to mix and match, and though they are bold, it's not in an "in your face" kind of way.  On your face obviously, but not in your face.  And those last two sentences are probably proof of why I shouldn't edit blog posts at 4 am.

This is the first appearance of my Mandala ears but I lurve them totally and am sure they will feature heavily from now on.  I said I would never wear a mesh body, look at me now, addicted.  Mesh ears?  Blergh, no way.  Like eating your words don't you, little Zsa?

I haven't worn any of Aze Jewelery's incredible pieces for a while and this one really seemed to  fit the bill for my silver ensemble.  Amilia's work is so intricate, she creates some absolutely breathtaking pieces, and I am always stunned by her creativity and attention to detail.n

Post #341



Credits:

Body
Mesh Body: Slink Physique
Skin:   WoW Skins Charlize Bronze CL - available at RFL
Hair:   Runaway - Robin Hair (comes with hairbase but I have used a different one) - available at Rock Attitude Fashion Fair 2
Hairbase: Adoness: shaved damask: black shades 
Eyes:  IKON Sovereign Eyes
Hands & Feet:  SLink 
Ears:  Mandala

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Eyeliner:  Senzafine "Ravensong" Liner - PVB 01
Lips:  Senzafine "Tourniquet" Lip Color - PVB 01
Manicure & Pedicure:   DaneMarkZ - Slink Fingernails - Ten Shades of Passion

Clothing
Dress:  Shine by ZD - Taylor Mesh Leather Dress - Silver - available at Rock Attitude Fashion Fair 2
Boots:  FashionNaticClea Boots (these come with an amazing array of texture choices)


Accessories
Necklace: Aze Jewelry Designs Impedimenta Gear Necklace - Steel
Bracelet/Bangle: Xia DesignsJewelled Cuff (texture change)

Poses
Poses:  Image Essentials - Graceful Elegance 
Props:  Image Essentials Guitar - Rock Chick set of 5 poses/guitars available at Rock Attitude
Backdrop:  KaTink 



Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

I don't give information for my engagement, wedding and eternity rings as they are private between Tomm & I.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  

No comments:

Post a Comment