Friday 22 May 2015

#370 A new twist on Sky


Post #370

This outfit from Sky is beautifully made and textured as you would expect from Sky Summerwind, with great strap and zip detailing on the skirt.  It comes with a hud allowing 5 texture changes for the skirt and top separately.  I am wearing it on my SLink mesh body and was wondering if I would have trouble with alphas for the leg but I had no issues at all, no alpha tweaking required.

My poses are from a new KaTink release - they are so dramatic, totally different to any I have seen before - and they seem to be just made for this outfit to show off the side details so well.  They transition beautifully and the set of 10 poses will be sold at Sneak Peek for 350L - that is a 50L discount for the fat pack.  Once the event is over, Gabby will be split into 2 sets - Set 1 and Set 2 and will be sold at the KaTink store for 200L each.  Sneak Peek opens it's gates on the 25th.

Post #370

My shoes are a recent release from KC Couture for SLink high feet, and as always they come with an extensive hud allowing you to colour different parts of the shoe for total customisability (ok that is another word I just invented, but it fits!). 

I am so happy to see some new hair from Elikatira - e l i k a p e k a is one of my favourite hair designers, and her three new styles don't disappoint at all.  There are 7 colour huds to choose from, each containing wonderful textures and tones whatever your colour of choice.

Post #370


Credits:

Body
Mesh Body:  Slink Physique
Skin:   PXL  Aeryn SK ~ Makeup 03 Meb
Hair: Elikatira Karee
Eyes:  Hudson's Easter Morning Pale Sea Large Iris 
Hands & Feet:  SLink 

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Mon Cheri Falsies
Manicure & Pedicure:   Hello Dave - Until Then (matte)

Clothing
Top:  Sky - Breelee Sweater
Skirt:  Sky - Breelee Skirt 
Shoes: KC Couture Lizz Heels

Accessories
Earrings:  Cae Dream Catcher

Poses
Poses: KaTink Gabby at Sneak Peek (from 25th May)
Backdrop:  KaTink  - Skies



Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
 
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  


No comments:

Post a Comment